1、 Overview of skin inflammation
Inflammation is what people usually call “inflammation”. It is a kind of defense response of the body to stimulation. It is manifested as redness, swelling, heat, pain and dysfunction. Inflammation can be infectious inflammation caused by infection or non infectious inflammation caused by infection. Skin inflammation is a defense or stress response of the human body to all external stimuli. The external stimulus that causes this defense / stress response is called proinflammatory factor.
2、 The skin is inflamed
- Acne is the direct manifestation of inflammation, if there is no timely anti-inflammatory, even if the acne is good, it is easy to leave acne imprint.
- Skin becomes fragile and sensitive, often red, tingling, itching, burning and other symptoms.
- Accelerate skin aging.
- The skin turns black.
3、 Summary of methods to resist skin inflammation
- Try to avoid skin irritation caused by various factors in the external environment
Ultraviolet rays in the sun, dust particles in the air and pollen may cause skin irritation and inflammation. Therefore, when going out, we must take protective measures. On the basis of applying sunscreen and isolation, we should always have sunshade, sunshade cap, mouth mask, sunglasses, ice sleeves and other protective tools to prevent skin irritation caused by various external environments.
- Strive to strengthen skin’s tolerance and defense
The most important way of anti-inflammatory is to improve the body’s immunity. Daily we should adhere to exercise, and speed up the metabolism through exercise, pay attention to water after exercise.
- Anti inflammatory and stability maintenance with skin care products
When inflammation occurs, skin care procedures should be simplified, and daily essence and makeup water can only be used. The essence is concentrated skin care products, which can nourish the skin, relieve inflammation and strengthen the skin.
- Pay attention to anti inflammation in daily diet
(1) Diet should pay attention to the balance of fatty acids, fatty acid content of high food: deep sea fish and fish oil.
(2) Use anti-inflammatory spices: ginger, cinnamon, garlic, black pepper, green tea.
(3) Stay away from foods that cause inflammation. Inflammatory foods are foods that are high in fat and sugar.
(4) Polyphenol antioxidants food: dark vegetables are rich in antioxidants, broccoli, tomato, spinach and so on.
(5) Probiotics: fermented food is rich in probiotics, apple vinegar, yogurt, etc.
(6) Eating cereals and cereals: can help balance postprandial blood glucose levels.